cg protein folding

From: doty alexiou (doty_alexiou_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 09:51:17 CDT

I am trying to run an MD simulation of a CG protein model folding using NAMD.Where could i find a sample of a configuration script using periodic boundary conditions?Is it possible with this method to obtain the tertiary structure of the protein?I am a little confused because although i read that cg-method is used in protein folding studies i also found some documents where it is said that its not posiible to obtain the tertiary structure with this model.So, what should i be careful or do more?Thank u.