Re: regarding topology file generation

From: Chris Harrison (char_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 11:25:53 CST

It is a bit dated, but perhaps you should review the NAMD "Parameterizing a
Novel Residue" tutorial as a starting point to constructing your residue:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forcefield-tutorial/forcefield-html/

C.

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733