Re: cgmd stability

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 23:41:27 CST

Well, unphysically long bonds, or the membrane bending, or the protein
deforming. Please keep in mind that people haven't really done a whole
lot of SMD work using this model. Are you pulling by one bead or the
center of mass of several? Also, do the crashes happen consistently
around the same time if you go repeat the crashed run?
Peter