Re: gpu pressure control

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_nd.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2009 - 12:23:48 CST

JC's right, this sounds *very* much like a diff in the decomposition of the
system into patches; particularly since NPT runs ok but (presumably) NVT
fails.

However .... since NPT vs. non-NPT (presumably NVT) apparently differ this
implies your system may only be equilibrated within the NPT ensemble and not
well equilibrated overall. This may or may not matter depending on the
property you are interested in evaluating from the simulation data.

C.

-
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.

char_at_ks.uiuc.edu Voice: 217-244-1733