Re: DCD trajectories produced by SMD simulation

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 00:17:01 CST

Hi Vlad,
could you try using catdcd on one of the corrupted dcds to see whether
the whole file is corrupted or just the last frame? It should throw an
error if you're reading bad sections of the file, so by specifying -last
to be one before the end you can see where problems occurred. I haven't
been able to reproduce this on my setup, though... has anyone else on
the list seen anything like this?

Peter