howcan I use amber forcefield in NAMD?

From: mashaojie163 (mashao_jie_at_163.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 21:58:39 CST

Dear Sir:
     How can I use amber force field to calculate protein.
     I think that I should do this according to the following 3 steps.

    1) I should generate a psf file and a coord file. Which top file should be used to gererate the psf file? Where can I download the topfile? What type is the coord file?? Is PDB OK??

    2) I should have a amber parameter file. Which parameter file should I choose? Where can I download the parameter file??

    3) I should modify the configure file acoording
       http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.6/ug/node15.html.
       then I run NAMD.

    So, there are so many questions before I excute the 3rd step. Please help me and answer the questions in detail! Thank you very much??
     Best Regards
Shaojie Ma
Institute of Nano Science
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
mashaojie_at_nuaa.edu.cn
Nanjing 210016, China