How to restart a simulation

From: Audrey Salazar (alsalazar_at_northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 10:25:10 CDT

Hello,
I am new to NAMD. I think that this is a pretty basic question and I
think that the answer is somewhere on the NAMD website, but I can't
seem to find the correct words to type into the respective search
engines to find what I am looking for.

Lets say that I run a minimization job and I want to start a
simulation from the final configuration of the system from this
minimization. How do I do that? Also, does it matter if I am
restarting from "run" versus "minimize"?

If someone would be able to point me in the right direction, I would
be much obliged.

Thanks,

Audrey

--