effects of box size

From: Narender Singh Maan (nsmaan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 10:31:02 CDT

Dear users,
The question may sound silly but i was wondering if anybody could please
tell me the effects of water box size on the output vdw and electrostatic
energies, i.e. for example if we build a waterbox of 10A from the surface of
the protein and do a comparison of its output energies (vdw & elect) with
the system of the same protein but with a waterbox of now 20A from the
surface of that protein, then how would these energies differ?.
thank you
ns