Re: RATTLE failure

From: Philip Peartree (P.Peartree_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2007 - 13:41:47 CDT

I will try this, but at the moment my simulation is running fine after
160ps (so
about 10 times as long as previously) now I have unfixed the atoms. I suspect
the fixed atoms were messing around with the SHAKE/RATTLE/SETTLE (whatever is
used) on the hydrogens attached to glycine residues since I had the backbone
fixed. Fingers crossed for the full .5 ns I asked for!!!

Philip Peartree