Re: tclforces: force not a vector

From: maria goranovic (mariagoranovic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 08:11:55 CDT

Thank you Peter,

In yesterday's post, you mention that you use the following strategy:

"Use a compiled tcl extension (probably written in C and built using
swig) to do any serious math in the tclforces script "

Can you please elaborate on this ? How is this done ?

Secondly, how does the CVS work ? I understand that I have to apply for an
account, install CVS on my local computer. What then ? Do I need to make
changes in the source code to enable this extrabonds feature ? Or do I just
need to use a beta binary and use the extrabonds feature ?

Thank you a lot,

-Maria