Re: tclforces: force not a vector

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 07:24:37 CDT

Maria,
please see the discussion from yesterday on this error. The same
solutions apply to your case.
Alternatively, if you don't mind using the cvs version of namd, you can
try the new extrabonds feature, which allows you to specify a file
containing dihedral restraints of the format

dihedral index1 index2 index3 index4 k theta0

To use this feature, set
extraBonds yes
extraBondsFile FILENAME
(where filename is the file containing your dihedral definitions)

in your config file.

Peter