Re: Compilation on IBM-Power (Linux)

From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 13:00:18 CDT

hii!!
I have successfully installed NAMD on other linux PCs, from source as
well as binaries, but this IBM power machine is a bit different. We have
binaries for Power-AIX, but i am using Power-Linux(SLES9). And even in
Source code for NAMD2.6; for charm compilation we dont have this
power-linux architecture, so it is causing a problem in installation.
that is why i wanted to ask if anyone have successfully installed NAMD
on such POWER5-Linux machine..
Thanks a lot..
Monika