Re: High background load warning message

From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 14:48:33 CDT

 From the wiki
occurs during load balancing in situations when there are more
processors than patches

But from the log file I get the following information
Info: Running on 64 processors.
Info: PATCH GRID IS 9 (PERIODIC) BY 5 (PERIODIC) BY 6 (PERIODIC)
So for my simulation I have 180 patches and the number of processors I
am currently using is lower than that. Why do I keep receiving those
messages?
Thanks