Re: Re£º Re: heat diffusion

From: Jonathan Lee (jonny5_at_rice.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 12:38:12 CDT

Hi Accomp,
I have tried it with and without the 2.5 margin (and the rest according
to your instructions). I'm also quite confident that my constrained
atoms are done correctly. In both cases (with and without 2.5 margin),
the minimization completes and almost immediately there is a the
following error:

FATAL ERROR: Periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid!
Possible solutions are to restart from a recent checkpoint,
increase margin, or disable useFlexibleCell for liquid simulation.

What do you suggest? Thanks.

Jonathan