(no subject)

From: Raul Araya Secchi (arayasecchi_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2007 - 16:10:48 CDT

Dear NAMD users:Im working with a very large system, some 200.000 atoms, and is taking me a lot of steps ans time to minimize it unti it reaches convergence (gradient tolerance 0.001 for example) an I have read in the NAMD manual that the command minLineGoal could improve the minimizer performance...What does this command means? how should it be used???PLease HelpRaúl ArayaUniversidad de Chile
Descubre Live.com - tu mundo en línea reunido: noticias, deportes, el tiempo, y mucho más.
http://www.live.com/getstarted