Re: Acetaldehyde Dihedral Parameters

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 12:21:38 CDT

That's a good question. I don't think so, I might be wrong. Perhaps
the best thing to do here is to avoid making that dihedral and then
run a short test of the acetaldehyde in water. If things are fine, the
only part of the molecule that should rotate is methyl group.

Anyway, looking at the structure of the molecule, I think that a
dihedral shouldn't be there. I'll try to check it again and write
back.

Michel