Re: Acetaldehyde Dihedral Parameters

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2007 - 11:51:57 CDT

Actually... in looking at the topology files, the auto dihedrals is
being pulled in by the parent topology file (top_all22_prot.inp). Michel
(or anyone else), do you happen to know if the auto statement is
supposed to propagate to stream files that are loaded in? If so, that
dihedral *should* be there, and the parameters are just missing. If not,
Kevser, you'll need to include "auto none; auto angles" in the segment
command for generating the acetaldehyde, to avoid making that dihedral:

segment A {
pdb aald.pdb
auto none
auto angles