RE: Amber PARM Input File Example?

From: Huy N. Ha (Huy.Ha_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 07:39:57 CDT

Well, what i'm particularly after is an example of the content that would be in that GVX.top file (the parameter/topology file, parmtop format used by AMBER) not the setup of the NAMD configuration file to use with an AMBER force field, which is what i think you're referring to. Hope that clarifies it?

Mr. Huy Ha
B. Med. Chem. Honours Student
Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry
Victorian College of Pharmacy