Re: How to make alkaline ph pgn file

From: Gaurav Sharma (sharma_at_coe.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 21:59:26 CDT

Ravi,

I don't remember seeing the 'LSN' form of Lysine in any molecular
modeling study. Where did you find it?

I guess by 'alkaline pH' you mean pH~11 or higher. I am not sure if NAMD
force-field in its present form can support this . Your best bet would
be develop your own force-field for lysine using QM simulations.

Gaurav

--
Gaurav Sharma
Computational BioNano Robotics Lab