Re: psfgen and bond topology specification

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 16:53:03 CDT

Hi,

As far as I know, psfgen is not that "smart". Based on my own experience,
most probably psfgen will be confused by the duplicated information that is
reading from your topology file.

One more thing: I always recommend people (including myself :)) to carefully
check a topology file created in their own before it is used. Even if psfgen
doesn't realize that something is not right, your simulations could be
potentially wrong. At the end, you'll have to walk the same path twice :)

Michel