Re: how to convert dcd files from namd to charmm

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 16:20:40 CDT

Hi Rebeca,

Just out of curiosity... I saw in your CHARMM script that you're
trying to calculate interaction energies. Is that correct? If so, have
you tried to use the energy plugin of VMD? You might find it useful.
If you want to calculate other things, there are plenty of small
analysis tools included in GROMACS (Sorry guys, but I like them!).

Michel