Re: a philosophical question...

From: Alexander Vaughn (aevaughn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 17:07:46 CST

I'm just doing undergraduate research at the moment. It is my opinion
however that it is worth it. Although, I am interested in getting an
academic position in another 6-8 years or so. However, I would like to
propose a second philosophical question, which do you think is more
interesting Quantum Mechanics, or Statistical Mechanics.

----
Alex Vaughn
UAB Chemistry Department

--