Re: ABF (fwd)

From: Matthew Davies (m.davies_at_mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 10:10:38 CST

Dear Jerome

Thank you for your prompt reply. What we are trying to do is calculate the
ease of dissociation of one peptide compared to another. We would predict
that in cases of weak binding it would be easier for the complex to
undergo disassociation due to the absense of stabilising interactions
with the receptor. The dissociative pathway itself is of less interest.
Given that information, which of the techniques that you mentioned would
you recommend we use?

Best wishes and many thanks

Matthew