Re: "reinitvel" parameter in config file

From: Dhiraj Srivastava (dhirajks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 13:03:38 CDT

Hi Lewyn
             thanks for suggestion. its a lot more easy then what i was
doing.
             but i have a problem. initially i am restraining my protein
atoms to move during equilibration and then i want to leave the restrain off
for equilibration. but in this protocol i think the system will goes up to
desired temp say 310.
is it ok to restrain the protein and heat the system up to 310 and then set
the restrain parameter off at 310 or i should do it in some different way.

thanks for your help.

--
Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava
Department of Chemistry