Re: Queries on patches, GDP-topology

From: gamini_at_ncbs.res.in
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 14:13:41 CDT

Dear Gumbart,
At the outset, thank you for your reply.

You are right perhaps I must first model the chain B since there are
missing residues. That should follow I do not have to link the segments.

Next, you were mentioning about introducing an NTER and CTER for start of
B1(segment 1 of chain B) and end of B2(segment 2 of chain B), to suggest
chain B(domain of a protein though) since, its a peptide chain by itself
must have its N terminal and c terminal. right ?!!

Further clarifying on GDP topology features, you have suggested me to
create a topology for GDP from known source.
I have to modify these changes in my charmm topology file as well as the
parameter file isnt that so ?!
Is it possible that I could put these topology files(1.protein_na, 2.gdp)
seperately one after the other in psfgen ?!

Kindly confirm.
Sincerely
Ramya Gamini