Re: (No subject)

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 20:11:31 CDT

We should all try to be kind to our fellow users on this list but at
the same time, not be overly sensitive to what we read. Meaning and
attitude both are often lost in translation here. As such, we
shouldn't try to read too much into what was in fact a helpful reply.

And instead of attacking what we perceive to be deficiencies in a
certain response, make up for them! Post the relevant link:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/ (there is a lot of good
information here and I'm sure many people often overlook it)

 From now on, keep this list for science and software discussions
only please, lest we devolve into nearly every other forum on the
internet.