Re: (No subject)

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 19:58:12 CDT

In defense of the original poster, perhaps he has tried the tutorials. Maybe his system similar to that of the tutorials so he's used (default or) similar cutoffs.

Or maybe he doesn't know how to find them and you could send them (or links to them) to him?

Not everyone in the world of computational chemistry is lazy, we just try to maximize the amount of productivity in amount of time that is available to us to do computational work.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Computational Chemist
Cockeysville, MD 21030