Re: minimum energy frame

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 10:01:01 CDT

You can find it in the latest version of VMD. Go to
Extensions-->Analysis-->NAMD plot. Then load your output file and ask
NAMD to plot whatever you want to plot. If you want to save the data,
export it as "xmgrace" format. I read that you're using excel, so you
simply import the data from the file you created and analyze it.

Hope it helps,
Michel