Re: For help with .log file.

From: nmichaud_at_jhu.edu
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 09:38:02 CDT

To append to an already created log file, use

namd2 my.conf >> Boyang.log

instead of
namd2 my.conf > Boyang.log

I think if the file hasn't been created yet you will get an error, so make
sure the file has been created (you can do a "touch Boyang.log" which
creates an empty file before the first namd2 call)

Naveen

Naveen Michaud-Agrawal
Program in Molecular Biophysics
Johns Hopkins University