Re: hanging at startup phase 0

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 11:00:22 CDT

Don't use "localhost" in your nodelist file. Localhost can mean any
machine, it confuses both charmrun and the other node "foreignhost".
They both resolve localhost as themselves, and the outgoing messages can
be directed to themselves incorrectly. Use their public name, or put IP
address in nodelist.

Gengbin