Re: define abf1 and abf2 for CM of water and CM of molecule

From: Manori Indira Jayasinghe (manori_at_physics.uc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 11:26:37 CST

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for the Tcl script for abf1. The Abf code is running
and. I have a question.Do I need to on the biasing force. I put it off
anf it gave me a warning

"TCL:
TCL: ABF> *** WARNING --- Biasing force will NOT be applied ***
. I have attached my abf script. I would greatly appeciate if you could
check the script and put your comments before i use it for production
runs. Thank you very much.
 On Tue, 20
Dec