Re: NAMD on Win64

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 21:04:07 CST

Lea,

 Please download latest version of charm source from
http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/autobuild/cur, and refer to README.win32 for
compiling and installing Charm using VC++ and Cygwin. I never tested it
on win64 though, but I think it should work, please let me know how it goes.
Once Charm gets compiled, NAMD should be relatively straightforwad.

Gengbin