CA CL CA angle?

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 11:11:44 CST

Hi all,

I have a chlorinated tyrosine residue that I have
created a topology for (I asked for help and no one
responded, so I proceeded on my own), and I am now
trying to run an energy minimization on my molecule.
Of course, it asks for parameters, first for vdW
parameters for Cl, then for a C-Cl bond, then for a
C-C-Cl angle. All of these I put in my parameter
file. Then, when I run my calculation, it asks for
the parameters for a CA CL CA angle, of which there is
no such thing! (Or maybe there is?) What do i do?

Richard

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs