Re: vmd-l: ptraj

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 09:57:34 CDT

Michel,
  Can you be more specific and tell us what ptraj had problems with?
If ptraj just doesn't read the DCD file, you could probably use VMD to
convert the DCD into an AMBER CRD trajectory file. I don't know if
ptraj contains byte swapping code for it's DCD reader, it might be able
to read NAMD DCD files but only those produced by same-endianness CPUs.
In any case, converting to CRD format may help you solve that problem.