Re: pair interactions in NPT

From: Anna Modzelewska (amodzelewska_at_iimcb.gov.pl)
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 03:58:05 CDT

Thank you very much!
I didn't know the option DCDUnitCell. As far as I understand if this option wasn't active I can not calculate pair interaction energy correctly? I should repeat the simulation?

What about velocities? Should I precise the restart.vel file for pair interactions calculations or just set the temperature?

Regards
Anna