problem about equilibration

From: xiaojing gong (gongxiaojing1981_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 08:30:44 CDT

Dear all,
        I try many times to do the equilibration about a protein and lipid membrane. But some lipid molecules always form bad contacts with other lipid molecules ,and some lipid molecules bend too much .
       could anyone who deal with the similar system share with me your experience in equilibration?
      I know that in minimization only protein is fixed.Do protein and lipid need constrain in equilibration ? if need , what is the value of the constraint? how do you make the consref file ?
Gong Xiaojing