Re: 2.6b1 source missing file

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 10:42:38 CDT

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Dow_Hurst wrote:

> I'm working on compiling 2.6b1 and the arch/All-Unix.plugins file is missing. It is in the CVS though.
> Dow

NAMD 2.6b1 includes the source code for the required plugins in the NAMD
source tree and compiles them normally. Hence, there is no "plugins"
option to config, you don't need to download the plugings library, and all
of the .plugins files in arch are gone. Life is simpler this way.

Try "cvs update -Ad" to make sure you get all of the files. -A resets
any sticky tags, dates, or -k options. -d creates any directories that
exist in the repository if they're missing ing from the working directory.

-Jim