shape change of water box and peptide move out

From: Dong Luo (us917_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 12:09:58 CDT

I have runned my peptide in period water box for
several times. Some were heat annealing processes. I
found sometimes the waterbox changed its shape and
holes appeared in it. Also part of the peptide moved
out from water from time to time. Without solid
background in molecular simulation, I dunno what it
means and weather it will make the results totally
nonsense. Any instructions or guide on reading
materials will be great appreciated.