output in tcl

From: samantha cox (coxsaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 15:06:06 CDT

Hi All

I have a question about the capability of tcl script in receiving the the
parameters from NAMD .
Actually ,I want to know if it is possible to have output parameters in tcl
script (for example energy as an array ) rather than in usual output files?
what about the parameters which do not exist in output files and are just in
the source file.is it possible to have them in tcl domain?How to connect tcl
with source file or output files?

Thanks
Samantha