How to run for periodic boundary Conditions?

From: Snigdha Chakraborty (snigdha_chakraborty123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 12:19:32 CDT

Hello,

I have just started the NAMD 2.5 package.I have started for a simple compound called ethane.
I have written the pdb,psf and parameter file for it.
The config file is as written below
I want to calculate the Molar volume,cohesive energy density and other measurable properties for such a compound.This i can only do with a PBC .Suppose i want to put 100 molecules of ethane in the cell please tell me how i should modify the config file.
Presently the ouptut i am getting are the different forms of energies and temperture

thanks
snigdha

# NAMD CONFIGURATION FILE FOR ETHANE

# protocol params