RE: Number of Steps

From: Blake Charlebois (bdc_at_mie.utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 11:53:35 CDT

Hi Pijush.

I think the answer is no, there is nothing wrong with restarting with binary
velocity and coordinate restart files. That said, I am not an authority on
MD simulations.

The thread below may be of interest. (N.B., I believe Jim Phillips is the
lead NAMD developer.) There are quite a few related threads.
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/1317.html

Blake