NAMD on IBM pSeries (690, 655)

From: Dong Luo (us917_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 11:45:53 CDT

The interactive node is in p655, batch job should run
on nodes in p690. The user can't access these p690
nodes interactively. Job submitting is through LSF
command bsub to the queues. Now I downloaded the
namd_2.5_IBM-SP to my home directory which is the same
for all nodes. The question is I have no idea how to
setup my account and how to create nodelist file to
make NAMD work. Any help will be appreciated.