namddat not working

From: Leonardo Sepulveda Durán (leonardosepulveda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 16:34:24 CDT

Hello people!!!

I have done some simulations with namd and I wanted to extract basic
features from it. I Read a suitable way for it is using "namddat". I
downloaded it from

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/utilities/namddat.

When I used it on a bash shell it give me the following output

[leonardo_at_rna1 NVT]$ namddat
Usage: /home/leonardo/LEONARDO/SCRIPTS/NAMD/namddat [zero] [diff]
[leonardo_at_rna1 NVT]$ namddat TEMP nvt.log
ETITLE: TS BOND ANGLE DIHED IMPRP ELECT VDW BOUNDARY MISC KINETIC
TOTAL TEMP TOTAL2 TOTAL3 TEMPAVG PRESSURE GPRESSURE VOLUME PRESSAVG
GPRESSAVG
Calculating average of TEMP
[leonardo_at_rna1 NVT]$ more data.dat
TS TEMP

So, the time series is not constructed. Only Headers are printed. Does
someone knows where the problem is????

Gracias
Leonardo Andres Sepúlveda Durán
      Graduado de Bioquimica