Submitting jobs on myrinet...problem

From: Edward Patrick Obrien (edobrien_at_Glue.umd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 18:29:19 CST

Hi all,
   The system Admin of the computer cluster I'm using just compiled and
installed NAMD on a myrinet linux cluster (GM 2 libraries).

   I'm testing if it works, but it doesn't, I get the following error in
the log file:

Running on 4 processors:
/NAMD-tim/Linux-i686-g++/namd2 ++nodelist nodelist myrinet_test.namd
It seems that there is no lamd running on this host, which indicates
that the LAM/MPI runtime environment is not operating. The LAM/MPI
runtime environment is necessary for the "mpirun" command.

Please run the "lamboot" command the start the LAM/MPI runtime
environment. See the LAM/MPI documentation for how to invoke
"lamboot" across multiple machines.

Here is my call in pbs script:

$dir/charmrun $dir/namd2 +p4 ++nodelist $nodelist myrinet_test.namd >&
myrinet_test.log

Is my call to namd2 erroneous? or do you think the above error is caused
by an installation error?

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated,
Ed