RE: namd on Altix

From: Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 14:16:16 CST

Hi again. I have another question. Do I have to set the root directory where charm is installed (for example, the unzipped directory of the precompiled version)? I was trying to do this when compiling NAMD, but it didn't work. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Cheers,
Michel