Re: Kinetic energy

From: Marc Q. Ma (qma_at_oak.njit.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 15:24:33 CST

You can get the kinetic energy (and other energies) through the screen
output. when you run namd, put "> myNAMDscreen.txt" after your
commands, and the screen output will go into the myNAMDscreen.txt file.
Open that file, and you can find the columns that contain energy
components for each output step.

Marc