Re: segmentation violation!!

From: Brian Bennion (brian_at_youkai.llnl.gov)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2005 - 10:48:11 CST

Hello,

I have searched the email archives for your initial email Bora but have
been unsuccessful (ie searching for bora and segmentation and fault).

Can you restate the problem again, with all the details that you can?
Log file snippets are nice as are details of the system configuration (ie
type of machine-cluster or standalone, OS, batch queueing system etc...)

Thanks
Brian