Move molecule

From: Uday Chippada (chippada_at_eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 10:18:36 CST

Hi all,

I have seen the mouse mode commands to move a molecule, thus changing its coordinates.
      5 mouse mode 4 6 move atom
      6 mouse mode 4 7 move residue
      7 mouse mode 4 8 move fragment
      8 mouse mode 4 9 move molecule
      9 mouse mode 4 13 move highlighted rep

But using these commands, I cannot specify a particular displacement. I want to know, if there is any other text command using which I can move the molecule to a new loaction (if possible copy the present molecule and paste it at a new location). But I want to give the amount by which I want to move it .. like "move rep by 15 A in y-direction". Something similar to that.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanx

Uday