Pair interaction energies: TCL error

From: Vani Krishna (vakri2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 21:06:30 CDT

Dear NAMD users:

I am getting some TCL errors when i try to run some
pair interaction calculations. The exectuble has been
compiled by me on a local Linux machine, and i have
been using it for my calculations successfully. This
is the error i get:
TCL: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
FATAL ERROR: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
    while executing
"while {![coorfile read]} {
  # Set firstTimestep so our energy output has the
correct TS.
  firstTimestep $ts
  # Compute energies and forces, but don..."
    (file "lush.conf" line 66)
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort
------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: can't use empty string as operand
of "!"
    while executing
"while {![coorfile read]} {
  # Set firstTimestep so our energy output has the
correct TS.
  firstTimestep $ts
  # Compute energies and forces, but don..."
    (file "lush.conf" line 66)

Stack Traceback:
  [0] [0x81dbfb2]
  [1] [0x8048759]
  [2] [0x816c0b2]
  [3] [0x804b55f]
  [4] [0x82f86d7]
  [5] [0x8048121]
Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: can't use empty string as operand of "!"
    while executing
"while {![coorfile read]} {
  # Set firstTimestep so our energy output has the
correct TS.
  firstTimestep $ts
  # Compute energies and forces, but don..."
    (file "lush.conf" line 66)

Can any experience user give me suggestions please ?

Thanks
Vani