Re: vmd-l: Protonated GLU/ASP in PSF generation

From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 21:01:52 CDT

Hi,

The documentation for psfgen, which is now a VMD extension module
rather than a standalone program distributed with NAMD, can be found
here:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/current/ug/node17.html

The syntax for the patch command is

where segid is the name of the segment containing the residue you want
to modify. Thus, for example,

  patch ASPP PRO:57

would protonate Asp57 of segment PRO.

Cheers,